- To provide aid for propagation and advancement of education and learning.
- To provide medical aid or relief.
- To provide relief to the poor, destitute and homeless.
- To provide religious instruction.
- To establish, open, maintain, and run school, colleges, institutions and boarding houses of residence of pupils and teachers in connection therewith.
- To establish, open, maintain and run hospitals, dispensaries, clinics and of residence for staff in connection therewith.
- To establish, open, maintain and support public temples and public religious institutions.
- To establish, open, maintain and run sanatoria housing for the poor.
- To provide aid for advancement of any other public charitable or religious purposes.
- To make donations or subscriptions to any society, institution, trust, or organization whether charitable or religious for advancement or promotion of objects as comtemplated above.
Programs & Activities
Free Medical Camp
Trust have been funding and organizing this free medical camp since year 2005-06. The Tibetan Medical and Astro Institution has been assisting us with their Doctor and help to organize free medical camp during winter in the month of November to February every year. This medical camp is held in Bodh-Gaya at Namgyal Monastery, Varanasi at Sarnath Univerisity and Kushinagar at Thechen Choeling on every Wednesdays, and this year’s medical camp was held from 1st November 2014 to 4th February 2015 for period of 3 months. 1059 patients who are taking Tibetan medicines were treated and benefited from this free medical camp.
Trust have approved for scholarship grant of Rs.57, 00,000.00(five million seven lakhs ninety thousand only) to TCEWF (Tibetan Children’s Education & Welfare Fund) to provide aids for propagation and advancement of education and learning being one of the object of Trust.
Pocket Money to Elder of Old Age People Home
Elders are located at different Tibetan Settlement in India and more than 595 elders has been benefited from this Trust pocket money project. Rs 6000 has been return by settlement on deceased of 5 old people at 3 different settlement.
Dr. Lobsang Sangay
Mr. Karma Yeshi
Ama Jetsun Pema Lak
Mr. Dessang Tsering
Geshe Ngawang Samten
Donation & Contact Details (By cheque/Demand Draft)
Send a Message
To make a donation to the trust by cheque, Demand Draft, wire transfer, etc, please make it payable to the His Holiness The Dalai Lama’s Charitable Trust, and mail it to the below address: